اكتشف ستروين بيرلنجو الجديدة، تتسع لجميع الاستخدامات
Launched in 1996 and produced in over 1.5 million units, the iconic Citroën Berlingo light commercial vehicle, dedicated to professionals, is now available in its third-generation version, called Citroën Berlingo Van. New Citroën Berlingo Van makes a true generational leap in terms of styling and equipment. Robust and fully consistent with the Brand’s identity, it gains new features for extra comfort and modularity. Designed for all uses, and adapted to all professions, the new model is available in two sizes, M and XL, and becomes closest to customer needs with 2 versions “Worker” and “Driver” according to philosophy and use thanks to their ground clearance, equipment levels or protection components.
AN ICONIC MODEL WITH AN ASSERTIVE AND MODERN PERSONALITY
Having invented the van model with load cell integrated, Citroën is continuing its story with a van that is more modern than ever. New Berlingo Van possesses a unique body design and robust styling for all professionals.
– The new model has a robust and protective attitude. The body styling has changed, with a more forward-set windscreen and a higher and shorter front end, achieved notably through the adoption at the front end of the EMP2 platform, making for a shorter front overhang.
– A singular front end ensuring extra protection and consistent with the Citroën brand’s identity and its big brother, Jumpy.
– Flowing body styling featuring consummately worked sides and a functional appearance at rear.
– An interior designed for professionals that adds solidity to practicality, in particular with a clean and airy dashboard equipped with numerous useful in-car technologies.
“BESPOKE” COMFORT: A VAN DESIGNED FOR ALL USES
“Inspired by Pro” to be the ideal partner for professionals, New Citroën Berlingo Van builds on its strong points and provides a solution adapted to each profession.
– It offers a bespoke solution to a broad range of uses with: two sizes, M and XL, measuring 4.40 m and 4.75 m long respectively;
– It becomes closest to the customer needs, by offering a 2 special “Worker” and “Driver” versions which differ from philosophy and uses thanks to their ground clearance, engine protection and equipment levels.
– Versatility and modularity are illustrated by: an Extenso® Cab for seating three people in row 1 and a modular Crew Cab for transporting up to five passengers in rows 1 and 2.
– It features the most intelligent design for simplifying everyday life, with an excellent rear access via swing or panel rear doors, sliding doors, useful storage spaces and a record payload of up to 1,000 kg, maintaining the same width between wheel arches (1,23m) for the easy loading of europallet.
THE COMFORT OF A VAN FEATURING THE BEST IN CONTEMPORARY FEATURES
Moving with the times, New Berlingo Van holds its own against passenger cars. It brings motorists top-level ride comfort, and ensuring optimal safety:
– Suspension settings benefiting from all of Citroën’s know-how for peerless comfort.
– A new platform designed to provide the most adapted response: harnessing Citroën’s finest know-how, the new model is enhanced with the new EMP2 platform at the front for improved handling and latest-generation technology.
– An exceptional amount of technologies for the segment, with 20 driver assistance systems that make everyday life easier including an Overload indicator and the Surround rear vision system, both of them firsts in the LCV segment, all categories combined, as well as a Colour Head-up display, an Electric parking brake, Adaptive cruise control with a Stop function, and the Active Safety Brake system, as well as 4 connectivity technologies including Citroën Connect Nav and wireless smartphone charging.
– Latest-generation engines strong on performance and efficiency: BlueHDi 1.5 diesel, PureTech 1.2 petrol, and the introduction of the EAT8 automatic gearbox.